|LYZCO dental dam and oral dam.
- A DENTAL DAM is a thin latex sheet that fits over your teeth held by a clamp and frame and use it for most dental treatment: inlay/onlay, sealant, filling and root canal procedures.
- There are many good reasons for using dental dam:
?It allows patients to relax. Even if we have effective local anesthetic our patients still have to contend with things falling down the back of their throats, which is enough to make any one anxious.?br>
· Protection of the patient's airway from debris associated with removing old restorations so they don’t swallow or inhale any debris from old fillings.
· Protection of patient's soft tissue, keeping tongue, lips and cheeks out of the way.
· Isolation of the operating field - the essential requirement for the successful use of a bonding system and placement is a clean dry field.
· Huge time saver because patient doesn't need to sit up and rinse. One doesn't have to waste time with cotton rolls, saliva ejectors, keeping tongue and cheeks protected and out of the way. Also not the constant need for suction.
?Improved access and visibility ?much easier for dentist and assistant to see the area they are working on.
Our dental dams come in various colors, flavors and thickness. Cut to standard sizes of 6 x 6 or 5 x 5 inches, squares or may be supplied in rolls of 6 or 5 inches. Packed according to customers?specific requirements.
- An ORAL DAM is a small sheet of natural latex which acts as a barrier between the vagina or anus and the mouth. Sexually transmittable infections can be spread during oral sex.? This latex square may provide some protection against the transmission of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. When used, the oral dam is spread across a woman's vagina to prevent exchange of body fluids.
- Oral dam comes in various colors and flavors to make oral sex more enjoyable and safer.
- Normal size comes at 6 by 10 inches.
Thickness: Thin (0.15 -0.2mm), Medium (0.2 - 0.25mm), Thick (0.25 - 0.3mm), Extra Thick (0.3-0.4mm)
- Packing: They can be packed according to customers specific requirements and designs.
Contract manufacturing for private labeling and
special Shape - OEM / OBM can be